1. The communication standards of the Internet industry transmit the URL of the site from which you visit AKVP, the IP address of your computer, the IP address of your ISP, various attributes of your computer such as operating system, resolution and browser software, and the date and time of your various requests for pages on AKVP. AKVP file logging system automatically logs all of this information in its log files for its analysis. This information reflects our readership as a whole and is used to help us better understand and serve the readers of AKVP.
3. AKVP will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless it is to carry out your instructions and to provide specific services. As an example, we send your information to a credit card processing company to process a payment you have made for the use of a AKVP service. These third parties are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
4. AKVP may partner with other online services to offer a combined service. Whenever we offer such combined services, AKVP will make it clear who the partner is and it will be entirely up to you to use or not to use the service. Where any personal information is passed along to the partner you will be informed prior to that sharing.
5. AKVP reserves the right to provide aggregate demographic information of its user base to advertisers and others so as to attract pertinent advertisers to advertise on AKVP. We do not share personal information of individual users with advertisers.
6. You will be able to send emails to others through AKVP. For example, you may post a comment on an article. Or you may send some pages to another one. In these instances, these emails or comment posts will list your name and email address in the header of the message. The recipients of these emails initiated by you/ readers of the comments will get to know your name and email address. AKVP is not responsible for how these recipients use this information.
7. Information provided by you via general email inquiries to AKVP such as your email address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
8. AKVP may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with AKVP’s rights or property, AKVP web site users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
9. Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to AKVP. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, AKVP cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.